Monday, January 29, 2007

#4 My $60 Tank


Okay, so I'm a little late. I thought I'd make a small statement about where everybody's money is going these days. Right to the gas tank.


Seven years ago, I bought my first new car (actually it's a truck). I drive to places on the weekend where I cart around a lot of stuff. Also, it's the real reason my wife married me (cause I got a nice truck)! Only problem, it's a 22 gallion tank and costs $60 to fill it.


Now, I have a Toyota Matrix with better gas mileage, but I still have the 22 gallion tank. It comes in handy and my friends come out of the woodwork when they need to move.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Be glad you don't have a Suburban with a 40 gallon tank! (Actually, we did, but my oldest son bought it from us when we got a Prius!)

Unknown said...

That would make an excellent stock image.

Nullix said...

Tanks (pun intended). I'll have to clean it up a bit and submit it to stock.